New London seminar: May 22nd 2012
Low-cost gyms have been operating in the UK since 2006 so they are hardly new. This means the industry has had nearly six years to develop a strategic response, so why is there surprise when they arrive in town, with sometimes terminal consequences for established ‘mid-market’ clubs?
Interactive London seminar
Step out of your business for a few hours to gain a deep understanding of how low-cost gyms compete and begin to develop a clear and compelling strategic response for your business.
• Gain a deep understanding of the low-cost gym consumer proposition
• Understand why consumers are attracted to low-cost gyms
• Discover how ‘mid-market’ clubs are re-evaluating how they compete against low-cost competitors
• Begin the process of developing a clear and compelling strategic response that puts your club on a long-term successful trajectory
Who should attend?
• Club operators wanting a deep understanding of the low-cost model
• Suppliers wanting to understand how their product portfolio fits into a changing industry structure
Ray provides strategic business insight to organisations connected to the global health and fitness industry. He has been researching the low-cost gym sector for seven years and is the author of the 2010 UK Low-cost Gym Sector report. In 2011, this was followed by the Global Low-cost Gym Sector report. Ray discusses the low-cost gym sector at various conferences most recently at the IHRSA Convention in Los Angeles.
Adam is a management specialising in strategy development, change management and leadership development across a diverse range of sectors within Europe and the Middle East. He has a great passion for and a deep understanding of the health club sector which he developed over a 15 year period working in the industry as personal trainer, educator and operator. During his session, he will help you to understand how to unlock your club’s full potential.
Book your place
Book your place soon to enjoy an early-bird discount.